Polythene manufacturing company has caught fire at Ahmmadiya Bus Stop , Abule-Egba area of Lagos State.
Director-General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, said there was no casualty.
It was learnt that the incident occurred on Saturday while production was ongoing at the factory on Wifunke Street, behind Total Filling Station, Abule-Egba.
According to some factory attendants, the fire sparked off from a section of the plant due to overheating of a production unit.
According to him, responders including the LASEMA team, the Federal Fire Service, and the Lagos State Fire Service have arrived at the scene to extinguish the fire.